I’m Michael Adaixo. Software engineer and Game developer. I once won awards for making robot-shopping-carts follow you using only a Microsoft Kinect.
Now I work at a BLKO making games and interactives for clients, work on in-house projects, and make indie games at night.
I have experience in C++, C#, HLSL and Swift languages. Most of my time is spent working in C# with Unity. I’m proficient with Unity and am learning Unreal Engine at full speed. I’ve released 3 mobile games at SkyBelow Studios.
I believe anyone can become or do anything, given time, motivation and passion. This is why I never stop learning and am always trying to solve challenging problems.
Books I like:
- Essential C# 6.0 – Mark Michaelis
- Code Complete 2 – Steve McConnell
- The Design of Everyday Things – Donald A. Norman
- Game Programming Patterns – Robert Nystrom
- Theory of Fun for Game Design – Raph Koster
- Game Engine Architecture – Jason Gregory
- Game Coding Complete, Fourth Ed. – Mike McShaffry
- Programming Game AI by Example – Mat Buckland
- Effective C++ Third Ed. – Scott Meyers
- More Effective C++ – Scott Meyers
Udemy Courses Completed:
- Unreal Engine 4 Mastery: Create Multiplayer Games
- Learn Advanced C++ Programming
- Learn Advanced Game Mechanics in Unity
- The Unreal Engine Developer Course
PluralSight Courses Completed [ Public Profile ]
- WCF Fundamentals
- Introduction to Async and Parallel Programming in .NET4
- .NET Reflector by Example
- C#5 New Features
- C# Interfaces, C#Events, Delegates and Lambdas
- Async and Parallel Programming: Application Design
- Creating AI with Behavior States in Unreal Engine.